The teachers in the department head the Wind Instruments study program which has three modules: clarinet, flute and saxophone. The study program achieves the highest standards required by contemporary concert activity, both in solo and orchestral and chamber performing, as evidenced by numerous valuable awards won by students in competition, graduates who continue their studies at distinguished foreign music academies, great interest in Erasmus collaboration, and the extraordinary activity of the department. In addition to the presence of permanent guest lecturers and various music-performing specializations, the department cooperates with the orchestra of the Croatian National Theater, the Wind Orchestra of the Croatian Navy, and the prestigious annual event of Days of Flutes, which, in cooperation with Musical Youth of Split, is held with support at the highest state level. Apart from a primary focus on concert activity, student training also ensures the provision of educational staff to music schools and influences the growing popularity of wind instruments.
Head of department:
- Izv.prof. Ana Domančić
- 091 260 0310
- Izv.prof. Ana Domančić, izv.prof. Željko Milić, doc. Gordan Tudor, Marina Ivanova, korep.
- Izv.prof.dr.sc. Davorka Radica, Izv.prof.dr.sc. Ivana Tomić-Ferić, izv.prof. Hari Zlodre, doc.dr.sc. Vito Balić, Jelica Valjalo Kaporelo, asist., doc.dr.sc. Daniela Matetić Poljak.
- Doc. Ivan Borčić, Marko Zupan, asist., izv.prof.dr.sc. Mirjana Nazor, doc.dr.sc. Morana Koludrović, Nenad Šiškov, pred., Katarina Perišić, pred.
Wind Instruments: Clarinet, Flute, Saxophone
Undergraduate Study Program
- Duration: 8 semesters, 240 ECTS
- Entry Requirements: passing the State Graduation Exam (Level B) and passing the entrance examination
- Acquired title: University Bachelor’s Degree in Music
- Puhački instrumenti – Preddiplomski
Graduate Study Program
- Duration: 2 semesters, 60 ECTS
- Entry Requirements: completed 8-semester undergraduate study program
- Acquired title: Master’s Degree in Music
- Puhački instrumenti – Diplomski