ENROLMENT IN THE FIRST YEAR OF UNDERGRADUATE AND INTEGRATED STUDY PROGRAMMES
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENROLMENT
Terms and conditions of enrolment:
- Passed state matriculation examination (applicants with completed high school from 2010 onwards),
- Passed Additional Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Examination – all applicants
Applicants must complete two application forms:
- The first application form is submitted via website: www.postani-student.hr.
state matriculation examination registrations are applied via this system (closing date application determines the Ministry of Science and Education), and desired study programmes are chosen (selection of desired study programme is to complete before the second application) via the above website.
- The second application form is for the Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Examination, which the applicant completes at the Student Office of the Arts Academy in Split following the general Calendar of Additional Examination 2022 – summer examination period.
Before the introduction of the state matriculation examination, applicants with a completed four-year high school programme and those who already passed the state matriculation examination are allowed to complete their application and selection of desired study programmes via www.postani-student.hr. They are allowed to submit the application even after the closing date for submitting the state matriculation examination application.
However, they should complete the selection of desired study programmes as soon as possible and not wait for the final day of the examination period.
All applicants must register via the above web site:
- applicants finishing high school in 2021 or those who already finished high school in 2010 or later and thus have not completed state matriculation exams are required to apply for and to pass state matriculation examination and subsequently select a desired study programme;
- applicants who have passed state matriculation examinations are invited to choose a desired study programme;
- applicants with a completed four-year high school education before 2010 are not required to take the state matriculation examination to enrol in the Arts Academy in Split. They are expected to select a desired study programme;
- Applicants who completed their high school education abroad must select the desired study programme. They must apply for the state matriculation examination only if an equivalent matriculation examination, which they have not passed, exists in their country. In addition, applicants who completed their high school education abroad need to carry out a procedure due to the recognition of their foreign academic qualifications. (See more at the following website: www.studij.hr under the following section: ALL ABOUT APPLICATIONS/ I COMPLETED MY HIGH SCHOOL EDUCATION ABROAD
We kindly ask all applicants to regularly follow the following websites: www.studij.hr and www.postani-student.hr as to write to firstname.lastname@example.org or our Student Office at email@example.com should they have any questions or concerns regarding the application process.
Application Form for Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Examination will be available in the premises of the Arts Academy in Split, Tvrđava Gripe, Glagoljaška 18A, or it can be printed at: Application for Additional Examination 2022
Besides the application, the classification procedure entails the submission of the following:
- CV, submitted by all candidates
- Medical certificate ensuring the absence of impediments to study at the Arts Academy in Split, not older than three months, submitted by all candidates
- Medical certificate ensuring colour vision ability (required by all study programmes at the Fine Arts Department)
- Proof of laryngoscopy (required for the Solo Voice study programme)
- The form for dramatic monologues/poems (required only for the Acting study programme!)
- Clean copy of one’s compositional works (required for the Composition study programme)
- Proof of payment:
PURPOSE: costs of classification procedure for the academic year 2021/2022
AMOUNT: HRK 300.00
IBAN: HR51 2407000 1100569380
REFERENCE NUMBER: Candidate Personal Identification Number
Application for the Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Examination, along with other necessary documentation, is delivered to the Student Office, Tvrđava Gripe, Glagoljaška 18, on the application day, as stated in the Calendar of Additional Examination 2022 – summer examination period.
Art portfolios for the Fine Arts Department are delivered to study programme locations.
Portfolios and documents sent by post shall not be considered!!!
The Study Programme Agreement signed between the University and the Ministry of Science and Education with the Decision by the University Senate concerning students’ participation in study costs has determined the tuition fees.