Evaluation of activities performed, the efficiency of the quality control system and assessment of the conformity of the quality control system at the Arts Academy in Split is conducted annually by the Internal Evaluation Committee for Quality Control, appointed by the Academic Council at the proposal of the Board. Members of the committee are representatives of each Academy Department and are not members of the Quality Improvement Board.
The Committee functions and carries out an internal review of the Academy’s quality control system in accordance with the Rules of the Procedure of the Internal Evaulation Committee for Quality control of the Arts Academy in Split, based on the ESG standards and/or the criteria for assessing the quality of higher education institutions in the system of the AZVO Accreditation Council and/or the University Manual, instruction of the Senate, etc.
The members of the Internal Evaluation Committee for Quality Control of the Arts Academy in Split are from:
- Predsjednik povjerenstva izv.prof. Alen Čelić
- doc. Mihovil Karuza
- asis. Jelica Valjalo Koporelo
- Dragan Dužević, viš. pred.
- Ivan Baranović, student II godine Glume
The members of the Internal Evaluation Committee for Quality Control of the University of Split are from:
- prof. dr. sc. Mladen Miloš, natural sciences
- prof. dr. sc. Boženko Bilić, technical sciences
- prof. dr. sc. Zoran Valić, biomedicine and health
- doc. dr. sc. Mirela Petrić, biotechnical sciences
- prof. dr. sc. Nikša Alfirević, social sciences
- prof. dr. sc. Tonči Kokić, humanistic sciences
- Mladen Čulić, izv.prof. artistic fields
- Marin Kraljević, student